I Love Flash I Love Flash

okay.

I'll admit, you have balls.
This isn't very good, and it features little to no actual animation, its mostly a slideshow without any real coherence or appeal. Also, the song isn't very fitting.
Try to add color; it'd make it more interesting. And what I always say is you should keep yourself commited to a single, short, quality animation; it could bring really high scores.
~Hagaya
P.S. The song is called "The Impression that I Get."

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

...

Best 300k of my life.

We'reNotGonnaTakeIt We'reNotGonnaTakeIt

Seasonal

Well made, very seasonal, a little cliche. I've seen people use that song way to much for this type of crap. Still, it's pretty well made and the "Lip" syncing was fairly good. Make another like this, I enjoyed it.

starownage3 responds:

i never knew that peaple already made this.

The Funny Quiz! The Funny Quiz!

Maybe next time, buddy.

This really didn't take so much effort to make. The music loop is broken (scenes or second menu to fix that) and while IQ gives slight hints on what the answer is, its a big exercise in trial-and-error. Also, the first couple answers are the top right box. A quality submission needs motive and originality; nobody cares what inspired you unless it cures at least one major disease.

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Ok wow.

I've seen 3D games on this site, but I've never seen them run and look this clean. It was beautiful. Alas, there are a few things I'd change; the races are too long and there isn't much challenge. Sure, making a game like this wasn't easy, but I would like to see another thats longer and has more variety. It's the best racing game on this site on my opinion.
Second one, please.

Box the Collector v2 Box the Collector v2

For The Win

You listen to me. Major updates. I could play, and I was amused for a few minutes, big improvement. I suggest looking at some scrolling tutorials to make mulitple maps of different shapes and sizes if you plan on making another. It can really get better.

The Mighty Will Weep The Mighty Will Weep

hooray

I are making a game, this be in it. Holy crap, this is amazing.

cjundeadoralive cjundeadoralive

how is that any real music?

one note song is one note with VOCALS, so it has something. I'm all for anti-art, but not in music. try harder

BM - Hollywise BM - Hollywise

\m/

Rock on! great song dude(s?), the chorus is a little odd. And the title seems like it didn't make much sense, but nevertheless, it is hardcore! good song. The solo is a little offbeat, but still really good. It is smooth. Great emo(trust me, it is).