The Funny Quiz! The Funny Quiz!

Maybe next time, buddy.

This really didn't take so much effort to make. The music loop is broken (scenes or second menu to fix that) and while IQ gives slight hints on what the answer is, its a big exercise in trial-and-error. Also, the first couple answers are the top right box. A quality submission needs motive and originality; nobody cares what inspired you unless it cures at least one major disease.

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Ok wow.

I've seen 3D games on this site, but I've never seen them run and look this clean. It was beautiful. Alas, there are a few things I'd change; the races are too long and there isn't much challenge. Sure, making a game like this wasn't easy, but I would like to see another thats longer and has more variety. It's the best racing game on this site on my opinion.
Second one, please.

Box the Collector v2 Box the Collector v2

For The Win

You listen to me. Major updates. I could play, and I was amused for a few minutes, big improvement. I suggest looking at some scrolling tutorials to make mulitple maps of different shapes and sizes if you plan on making another. It can really get better.

Box the Collector Box the Collector

Please don't do that

You called it a "great game." Never say a game is great in the description. Worst thing a description can say. Now for the substantial crap; Its not very fun. The concept is simple (too simple). It didn't last for more than five seconds. The controls are too loose and the hittest of the character touching the coin is too too small of an area. I kept running into the walls the instant I got a coin. It wasn't easy on the eyes either. Try harder on the aesthetic side.

Ms. Pacman Ms. Pacman

Emulations FTW

Very well made game. Its true to the original and runs REALLY well. I can show off my pill-eating skills here on NG. Its probably the best remake I've ever seen on this site. Of any game. The only gripe I have is that the ghosts don't run on the original algorithm (or at least a similar one) of Ms. Pacman. It should be somewhere. Thats really my only complaint. honest.

Andagel Andagel

an arousing EH.

Wow I cannot say much more than its a game. I mean, props on the 3D engine, coolness. The problem I have with it is its hard to control. It was confusing, there should be a more coherent tutorial or a sort of instructional reference. And the biggest problem I have is the camera. The movement is a little out of whack with the actual mouse movement, probably since I'm a big PCFPS guy. The game is really an interesting concept and it works. MOSTLY. No way bad, no way great. Try it again, cuz this kind of thing can only get better.

popopt responds:

im really trying to discern where the control was lacking since it was horrible for some and good for otheres. Do you think its just a question of me adding more options about how you can control the looking, or is there another scheme i might try? Is there a fundamental flaw i could eliminate? - let me in on your PCFPS knowledge if you can - id love to hear any ideas you have:)

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Great as always.

I love shift. It was kind of like portal in a way, just this time it had so many things to distinguish it from portal in terms of story. It is always good, and congrats to DanPaladin for the awesome music. It certainly has interesting twists and turns. I especially liked the linking to the previous games, and the level design is amazing! the more adventure style of it is a great change of pace from the usual level to level basis. It was also funny! hope to see another, but I probably wont, will I?

P.S. What the Hell? why did you put Mel Gibson as the bonus character?

Super Viking Shark Panch Super Viking Shark Panch

The one thing I can't get my GF to play.

this is truly the most Beastly game on NG. Its not the best game on the site, but it still has its charm as the most ASS WHOOPING game on this site. Daily fourth my ASS this should've gotten daily best for every day in the MONTH it was put on the site. Even before the game was put on. keep on rocking and panching dude!

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

great

Great! I personally like Steve because I am a mac owner, but its fun to play as both, but you can't help but wonder why nobody cares about the Woz? what about steve wozniac? whatever. This is still really fun to play. Good job Gel and Dustball.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

If you don't like the game.

its a puzzle game, and that may not be a game for everyone, but you have to appreciate the effort. A physics engine is not easy to create. I personally enjoy the game because its inventive and I really like brain teasers. You don't get many games on NG with quality physics engines, which I guess boosts my score of this game. The game doesn't get progressively harder though; I could beat the first 15 levels with no sweat, but then it just got insane. I enjoy the challenge but the spread of the levels and the difficulty curve could be better. This game is by far one of the most interesting games I've played on this site, the others being FPA and NGR. MOAR I say, MOAR!