I Love Flash I Love Flash

okay.

I'll admit, you have balls.
This isn't very good, and it features little to no actual animation, its mostly a slideshow without any real coherence or appeal. Also, the song isn't very fitting.
Try to add color; it'd make it more interesting. And what I always say is you should keep yourself commited to a single, short, quality animation; it could bring really high scores.
~Hagaya
P.S. The song is called "The Impression that I Get."

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

...

Best 300k of my life.

We'reNotGonnaTakeIt We'reNotGonnaTakeIt

Seasonal

Well made, very seasonal, a little cliche. I've seen people use that song way to much for this type of crap. Still, it's pretty well made and the "Lip" syncing was fairly good. Make another like this, I enjoyed it.

starownage3 responds:

i never knew that peaple already made this.

Twatlight Twatlight

Pretty funny

I totally freaking get it. I'll admit that I just called it that the move was going to be bad. And its true that the actings sucked a big load of ass. This is a very good parody for those who are wondering about the movie, because it says what its supposed to; the movie sucks.
Keep it up.

P.S. Read the book, it is MUCH better than the movie.

How to rock on GH/RB How to rock on GH/RB

ok then

Fanboy alert. No offense, but people can just play the game. If you want to make a tips flash, I suggest finding techniques not covered into the tutorials in the game. It really has no point. Also you didn't seem to care about it. I could make this in under a minute. If you want to make a tutorial to a game, try covering new stuff instead of treading around ground that everyone who cares already knows.

iamrunegecko responds:

okay, there is'nt gunna be a part 2

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Yes. Thats all I have to say. YES! It is finally here! Two discs is right. Flash couldn't handle it, so you split it up. I thought that would work, but I just didn't expect you to just go ahead and do it. I think flash still needed to be hacked for just 22 mb. One thing is hacking flash was a big risk. It could have fucked it all up and ended the collab in a dumpster. I was very exited and I wasn't dissapointed by this. The load time was the biggest son of a bitch I have ever seen, yet I thought it was worth it, because my magnetism to cock jokes just drew me into this, and I couldn't look away if I tried! It wasn't full blown with hype yet still could lived up to it if you put a big sign on the front page that said "Newgrounds, home of the Metal Gear Collab!!" I look forward to the second disc, and whatever collab comes next.

to the reviewers, I cannot stress this enough; Newgrounds everything BY everyone, not FOR everyone. You don't like:
A. metal gear
B. Cock jokes
C. Newgrounds
D. Stamper, mindchamber, etc.
E. all of the above (if so, fuck you)
stay the fuck away!!

Bytesize Bytesize

Bytesize FTW

THis is great! I've loved the bytesize animations (especially stamper's) and I wondered what possesed you to take it off the front page, but thanks to the magic of the portal, I can watch these classics again! Thanksmuch Tom!
Bytesize For The Win! :3
But I can't help but wonder what went wrong on the frontpage? Why did you take it off? Did too many people end up like me with their computers viewing them withh only the bottom corner showing, or just not seeing it at all? What happened?

TomFulp responds:

They are still on the front page at the moment, they just don't autoplay. We discovered that a lot of people would come to the front page, hear noise, and shut the page to avoid it.

Best Friend RyuxUsagi way Best Friend RyuxUsagi way

Your animation does suck

I have to say that your animation isn't very good. It will no doubt get blammed, but you can still try. I belive in all people who wish to contribute something for everyone to enjoy on NG.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Thanksmuch!

well, the game is good, and the awesome is also great. You are great as always, with even more inspiration to make my own. Its funnier because I like Ninja Gaiden, and well, you're postponing the DVD, yet this will hold me over 'til the release! Great job. Now that I can be held over to the release, make the Damn DVD plz. Also, I once again have to say that If you don't like this, its fine; just don't go around saying that people should die or be hated for liking this, I've said what I wanted to Egoraptor, now I've also said what I wanted to the community.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

wow.

Freaking hilarious. I really liked it. Sales plugin, anime, mario; amazing combo. Really good animation even though it's mostly just small bits of real animation. The humor isn't exactly based around the game, so its open to everyone. Yet it still has some inside jokes for Mario fans. Also, Lucky Star is 1337; if you just looked at it, you should look at it MOAR. Also, you can't have luigi in something without WeeGee being in there. I saw him! keep up the good work!